Spotlight on Small Business Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: UnitedHealthcare located at 9700 Health Care Lane, Minnetonka, MN 55343.
2. ADMINSTRATOR: Zig.marketing, LLC located at 812 Huron Road, Suite 840, Cleveland, OH 44115.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The UnitedHealthcare Spotlight on Small Business Sweepstakes (the ‘Sweepstakes’) is open only current UnitedHealthcare Small Business customers sitused in Wisconsin with 2 to 99 employees. Officers, directors, and employees of the Sponsor (as defined below), members of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouse, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related thereto) of each such persons, as well as officers, directors and employees of Sponsor’s parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and its advertising and promotional agencies, including Zig.marketing, LLC (the “Administrator”) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the United States and the District of Columbia, or where prohibited by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator (collectively the “Promotional Entities”), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on Friday October 19, 2018 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (‘ET’) and ends on Thursday February 14, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the ‘Entry Period’). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will be disqualified.
6. ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes, a UnitedHealthcare small business customer must visit www.UHCspotlight.com. Each customer is limited to one entry determined by his/her company name, policy number and company associated email address they provide.
Entries that are incomplete or that contain errors, trademarks/logos (other than UnitedHealthcare), or inappropriate/derogatory/defamatory, language, images or profanity will be disqualified. Promotional Entities not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, altered, or destroyed entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed as proof of receipt by Promotional Entities. If at any time an entrant wishes to have their entry deleted and no longer be entered in the Sweepstakes, the entrant should contact the Administrator of the Sweepstakes at the address in Section 14 of these Official Rules.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: PRIZE WINNER: Nine (9) winners will be drawn at 12:00:00, noon (EST) two to three weeks prior to each of the 9 Marquette University Men’s Basketball Games that will feature a UnitedHealthcare Spotlight on Small Business winner. The dates for the drawings are: Tuesday November 13, 2018, Monday November 19, 2018, Friday November 30, 2018, Tuesday December 11, 2018, Thursday December 27, 2018, Friday January 4, 2019, Friday January 18, 2019, Thursday January 31, 2019, and Monday February 11, 2019. The dates for small businesses to be featured at games are: Saturday December 1, 2018, Tuesday December 4, 2018, Tuesday December 18, 2018, Friday December 28, 2018, Saturday January 12, 2019, Wednesday January 23, 2019, Tuesday February 5, 2019, Wednesday February 20, 2019, and Sunday March 3, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within 24 hours after each applicable drawing. Potential winner must provide contact information within three (3) days of being contacted by Sponsor in order for Sponsor to coordinate the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to make contact, potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from all eligible entries received.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential winner once contacted may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the ‘Affidavit/Release’), within three (3) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner. Winners must be small business customers of UnitedHealthcare sitused in Wisconsin with 2-99 employees to be eligible to win the prize.
9. PRIZES: PRIZE WINNERS (9): The Spotlight on Small Business Company of the game prize winners will have their company highlighted digitally at the Fiserv Forum. This includes their company logo displayed on the scoreboard and message board throughout the arena. Additionally, each prize winner and a guest will receive lower bowl seats to a Marquette University Men’s Basketball game and pre-game courtside access to warm-ups and activities. Each prize winner will also be a guest at UnitedHealthcare’s VIP table at the Inside Marquette Basketball coaches show at Dave & Buster’s sports bar and restaurant in Wauwatosa. The approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is: $475 USD. An entrant may only win one (1) prize throughout the entire Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. No prize substitutions, cash substitutions, or transfers permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion; prizes may not be assigned prior to being awarded to winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up until the time of impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. ‘Authorized account holder’ is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; (f) inability to access the Sponsor’s website; (g) transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees or other expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For all winners’ names, available after March 31, 2019, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Zig Marketing, LLC, UnitedHealthcare Spotlight on Small Business Sweepstakes. c/o Mike Smith, 812 Huron Road Suite 840, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Requests must be received by April 15, 2019.